The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught as that every child should be given the wish to learn.
Saraland Christian Academy believes that the parent has the best interests of their children at heart. Saraland Christian Academy believes that the parent is the first and only teacher that a child needs. In keeping with this philosophy, SCA wishes to support you, the parent, in your efforts to lead and guide your children in the direction and at the pace that you feel is best suited to the needs of your family. SCA asks only for what the Alabama State Law requires while offering support along with quality resources to aid your family in your homeschooling efforts. We are located in South Alabama (Mobile area) and offer freedom and support to anyone homeschooling in the state of Alabama.
Saraland Christian Academy is an educational outreach of Fields of Grace Sanctuary located in Saraland, Alabama. Our primary ministry is to assist parents in taking their children back into the fold and provide them with the freedom, resources, and support to home educate in a safe and loving environment.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- Provide a legal covering for those who choose to homeschool in the state of Alabama regardless of race, economic standing, teaching methods, or religious beliefs.
- Offer support to those who have chosen to homeschool.
- Provide freedom to aid families in their homeschooling journey.
- Aid parents in the realization of goal achievement be it college or other personal goals.
- Enable parents to take responsibility for their children’s academic, emotional, and moral growth.
- Provide quality social and educational activities, field trips, and information to those who have chosen to homeschool.